- Be an advocate for
young people at risk?
- Start a youth leadership
- Advance your existing
career in youth work?
- Make more money doing what you love?
- Inspire youth and help them
reach their full potential?
CHC50413 Diploma of Youth Work
By earning your CHC50413 Diploma of Youth Work, you’ll have the skills to engage, empower, and advocate for young people. You’ll be able to show employers you have the necessary education and practical training to positively impact the lives of youth and be a leader in the organisations that support them. When you graduate with the nationally recognised CHC50413 Diploma of Youth Work from Churchill Education, you will understand and be able to implement any of the following aspects:
- Support young people to take collective action
- Handle legal and ethical compliance requirements
- Coordinate and conduct group activities
- Engage respectfully with young people
- Identify and respond to at-risk youth
- Manage service responses to young people in crisis
- Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- Develop, facilitate, and review all aspects of case management
- Develop services and programs for young people
- Work with people with mental health issues
- And much, much more!
Who Can Benefit From a CHC50413 Diploma of Youth Work?
While the course can be somewhat customised to your particular goals, those who can most benefit from this Diploma are anyone:
- who wants a career as a youth case worker or case manager
- who wants to start a youth-centered organisation
- who wants to mentor young people
- associated with schools, youth groups, or family services
- responsible for guiding youth, such as a guidance counselor
- who currently works with youth and wants to advance their career and earn more money
- passionate about helping at-risk youth make a positive change
We Make Receiving Your CHC50413 Diploma of Youth Work Fast AND EASY!
Think you don’t have the time and money to go to school and earn your Diploma? Think again!
Churchill Education has been helping people just like you achieve their education and career goals for nearly 10 years.
It’s not like going to a university where you spend 4 years studying theory, and you’re forced to go to classes on their schedule.
With Churchill Education’s training programs, you can study for 12 or 18 months (depending on your course) instead of four years. And, because our programs teach real-world skills that apply directly to your industry, you’ll get better results from your education.
Your mentor will deliver your course through our model of Blended Learning. This means that they will be flexible in how they provide your course materials, flexible in how they teach you the content, and flexible in how they assess your competency in subject areas.
Best of all, you study when it’s convenient for you. No need to quit your job or wait until the kids are grown- if you start now, by this time next year you could have your qualification and an updated resume that helps you get a great promotion or new job!
Also, Churchill Education is fully accredited, which means your Diploma is nationally recognised, just like a university Diploma.
A CHC50413 Diploma of Youth Work in as little as 18 months and new career opportunities…you can’t lose! Contact us to get started today!
How Hard Is It? How Does The Process Work?
We take the time to talk to you about where you have come from and where you want to go. Then we make recommendations of qualifications that are right for you.
Your Life Easy
We can talk you through any eligibility requirements before you enrol. So, all of the paperwork is out of the way before you begin your course.
Each student is allocated a contact mentor within the team of mentors that will be supporting them. Your mentors will be there to answer questions, guide you, help you learn and make sure your course is relevant to you and the real world. They are committed to supporting you all the way to the finish line.
You have worked hard and are now a graduate. You are armed with your nationally recognised qualification and the knowledge and skills you need to realise your career goals!
Why Choose Churchill Education?
The qualifications we offer are the same as those you can earn from any certified education institution in Australia such as a TAFE or Uni. They are approved under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Our primary focus is to understand you: where you have come from and where you want to go. We work with you to make sure you get the results you’re looking for.
Your dedicated mentors will be with you all the way, no matter what, supporting you and helping you move forwards towards graduation.
On graduating, we welcome you into the Churchill community. As a member of our community, you’re eligible for a range of support including referral rewards and resources to help build your career.
What are the Real Benefits for Me?
The benefits of gaining a qualification vary from individual to individual, but common benefits we see across our graduates include:
- Gaining a new career
- Increased career security
- Successful re-entry in to the workforce
- Increased success on the job market
- Successful transition from Military to civilian career
- Ability to easily credit transfer for university courses
- Raised self-confidence
Don’t Miss this Opportunity to Succeed!
You CAN do this. And here’s why we’re so confident about that:
- You don’t have to quit your job to go to school. We tailor our programs to fit you and your lifestyle, so you can fit your study time around work, family, and other obligations.
Have another concern that’s stopping you? Call us and we’ll help you figure it out!