- Get started in a high-demand field?
- Get a promotion or make more money?
- Start your own accounting, bookkeeping, or financial adviser business?
- Be better at managing your business’ finances?
- Earn credit towards a Bachelor’s degree?
FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
With a FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting, you can prove to employers that you have the skills and knowledge to handle the financial role you want.
A FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting is also a good tool for business owners who want to understand how to handle their company finances.
When you graduate with the nationally recognised FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting from Churchill Education, you will thoroughly understand and be able to implement any of the following aspects:
- Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- Financial accounting
- Budgets and forecasts
- Prepare financial reports and manage transactions
- Implement internal control procedures
- Prepare tax documentation
- Prepare financial and business performance information
- Establish and maintain a payroll system
- And much, much more!
Who Can Benefit From a FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting?
While the course can be somewhat customised to your particular goals, those who can most benefit from this Diploma are:
- Anyone who wants to enter the financial industry
- Anyone responsible for company finances
- Anyone who wants to start a financial services company
- Anyone who wants a career as an accountant or bookkeeper
- Anyone who wants a promotion to management in a financial field
- Anyone who wants to become a financial adviser
- Anyone who needs to create budgets and financial plans
- Anyone who wants to become a tax agent
- Anyone who wants a career that’s always in demand!
Queensland Government funding options
Funding for this qualification is available for eligible students under the Higher Level Skills program.
Students pay a co-contribution fee as specified by the training organisation, and the rest of the tuition fee is covered by the funding program.
Please click here for a full explanation of this and other funding programs.
We Make Receiving Your FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting Fast and Easy!
just like you achieve their education and career goals for nearly 10 years.
It’s not like going to a university
where you spend 4 years studying theory, and you’re forced to go to classes on their schedule.
With Churchill Education’s training programs, you can study for 12 or 18 months (depending on your course) instead of four years. And, because our programs teach real-world skills that apply directly to your industry, you’ll get better results from your education.
Your mentor will deliver your course through our model of Blended Learning. This means that they will be flexible in how they provide your course materials, flexible in how they teach you the content, and flexible in how they assess your competency in subject areas.
Best of all, you study when it’s convenient for you. No need to quit your job or wait until the kids are grown- if you start now, by this time next year you could have your qualification and an updated resume that helps you get a great promotion or new job!
Also, Churchill Education is fully accredited, which means your Diploma is nationally recognised, just like a university Diploma.
A FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting in as little as 12 months and new career opportunities…you can’t lose! Contact us to get started today!
How Hard Is It? How Does The Process Work?
We take the time to talk to you about where you have come from and where you want to go. Then we make recommendations of qualifications that are right for you.
Your Life Easy
We can talk you through any eligibility requirements before you enrol. So, all of the paperwork is out of the way before you begin your course.
Each student is allocated a contact mentor within the team of mentors that will be supporting them. Your mentors will be there to answer questions, guide you, help you learn and make sure your course is relevant to you and the real world. They are committed to supporting you all the way to the finish line.
You have worked hard and are now a graduate. You are armed with your nationally recognised qualification and the knowledge and skills you need to realise your career goals!
Why Choose Churchill Education?
The qualifications we offer are the same as those you can earn from any certified education institution in Australia such as a TAFE or Uni. They are approved under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Our primary focus is to understand you: where you have come from and where you want to go. We work with you to make sure you get the results you’re looking for.
Your dedicated mentors will be with you all the way, no matter what, supporting you and helping you move forwards towards graduation.
On graduating, we welcome you into the Churchill community. As a member of our community, you’re eligible for a range of support including referral rewards and resources to help build your career.
What are the Real Benefits for Me?
The benefits of gaining a qualification vary from individual to individual, but common benefits we see across our graduates include:
- Gaining a new career
- Increased career security
- Successful re-entry in to the workforce
- Increased success on the job market
- Successful transition from Military to civilian career
- Ability to easily credit transfer for university courses
- Raised self-confidence
Don’t Miss this Opportunity to Succeed!
You CAN do this. And here’s why we’re so confident about that:
- You don’t have to quit your job to go to school. We tailor our programs to fit you and your lifestyle, so you can fit your study time around work, family, and other obligations.
Have another concern that’s stopping you? Call us and we’ll help you figure it out!