- Work in a field that’s in high demand?
- Have the opportunity to travel around the world?
- Make more money in your current logistics job?
- Be promoted to management?
- Turn your hard-earned knowledge and skills into a Diploma?
TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics
With a TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics, you can be in high demand with employers in the warehouse, mining, and transport industries. If you’re already working in the logistics field, a nationally recognised Diploma from Churchill Education can give you the backing you need to earn a promotion or request a higher salary. When you graduate with the nationally recognised TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics from Churchill Education, you will thoroughly understand and be able to implement any of the following aspects:
- Strategic development and maintenance of operational procedures
- Managing supplier relationships
- Ensuring effective and efficient supply chain management
- Managing a Transport and Logistics Business Unit
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Managing Facility and Inventory Requirements
- Effective risk management strategies
- Managing and encouraging staff
- And much more!
Who Can Benefit From a TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics?
While the course can be somewhat customised to your particular goals, those who can most benefit from this Diploma are anyone who:
- works in logistics and wants a promotion
- wants to enter an in-demand field
- wants a position as an operations or warehouse manager
- is responsible for customer, supplier, or team management
- is responsible for risk management in a warehouse or operations field
- wants a career with relocation or travel opportunities
- has logistics knowledge and experience and wants a Diploma to advance in their career
We Make Receiving Your TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics Fast and Easy!
Think you don’t have the time and money to go to school and earn your Diploma? Think again!
Churchill Education has been helping people just like you achieve their education and career goals for nearly 10 years.
It’s not like going to a university where you spend 4 years studying theory, and you’re forced to go to classes on their schedule.
With Churchill Education’s training programs, you can study for 12 or 18 months (depending on your course) instead of four years. And, because our programs teach real-world skills that apply directly to your industry, you’ll get better results from your education.
Your mentor will deliver your course through our model of Blended Learning. This means that they will be flexible in how they provide your course materials, flexible in how they teach you the content, and flexible in how they assess your competency in subject areas.
Best of all, you study when it’s convenient for you. No need to quit your job or wait until the kids are grown- if you start now, by this time next year you could have your qualification and an updated resume that helps you get a great promotion or new job!
Also, Churchill Education is fully accredited, which means your Diploma is nationally recognised, just like a university Diploma.
A TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics in as little as 12 months and new career opportunities…you can’t lose! Contact us to get started today!
How Hard Is It? How Does The Process Work?
We take the time to talk to you about where you have come from and where you want to go. Then we make recommendations of qualifications that are right for you.
We Make Your Life Easy
We can talk you through any eligibility requirements before you enrol. So, all of the paperwork is out of the way before you begin your course.
Each student is allocated a contact mentor within the team of mentors that will be supporting them. Your mentors will be there to answer questions, guide you, help you learn and make sure your course is relevant to you and the real world. They are committed to supporting you all the way to the finish line.
You have worked hard and are now a graduate. You are armed with your nationally recognised qualification and the knowledge and skills you need to realise your career goals!
Why Choose Churchill Education?
The qualifications we offer are the same as those you can earn from any certified education institution in Australia such as a TAFE or Uni. They are approved under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Our primary focus is to understand you: where you have come from and where you want to go. We work with you to make sure you get the results you’re looking for.
Your dedicated mentors will be with you all the way, no matter what, supporting you and helping you move forwards towards graduation.
On graduating, we welcome you into the Churchill community. As a member of our community, you’re eligible for a range of support including referral rewards and resources to help build your career.
What are the Real Benefits for Me?
The benefits of gaining a qualification vary from individual to individual, but common benefits we see across our graduates include:
- Gaining a new career
- Increased career security
- Successful re-entry in to the workforce
- Increased success on the job market
- Successful transition from Military to civilian career
- Ability to easily credit transfer for university courses
- Raised self-confidence
Don’t Miss this Opportunity to Succeed!
You CAN do this. And here’s why we’re so confident about that:
- You don’t have to quit your job to go to school. We tailor our programs to fit you and your lifestyle, so you can fit your study time around work, family, and other obligations.
Have another concern that’s stopping you? Call us and we’ll help you figure it out!