Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
Are you interested in earning the BSB80320 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)? You may be eligible to receive this qualification based on the work you’ve already done. And, you could do it without having to complete any additional study.
Book a Free Appraisal
Or call us
The keyword at a Graduate Diploma level (which is higher than a Bachelor degree) is strategic – setting the strategic direction for an organisation and leading your broader team to achieve this vision.
You have managers looking to you to set the vision for the success of the business.
To be eligible for the Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership through recognition of prior learning, you must demonstrate strategic leadership and management experience, and the application of advanced skills and knowledge.
You are a high-level decision maker, adept at handling organisation responsibility, and able to use judgement and initiative to implement leadership and management responsibilities. You are accountable for the work and function of others.
You are able to analyse information from a range of sources to create solutions to complex problems and create strategies for improvement.
The fees for this qualification are as follows:
Qualification through RPL: $3500
We have a range of payment options available for you including: Bank Transfer, Credit Card and Installment Payment Plans. Find out more here.
- We conduct a free preliminary skills assessment and give you a report
- You tell us the qualifications you want and provide evidence
- You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
- You tell us what you’re looking for and where you want to go
- You provide a few easily accessible documents
- You’ll be sent a report within 48 hours. This will include a breakdown of costs involved and lists the qualifications:
- you could be eligible for right now;
- you could be eligible for if you are able to provide some further evidence (and we’ll share with you what the gaps are and the evidence we’d need); or
- if training would be your best option. We don’t offer the training so we’ll give you some information about how to locate a training organisation who delivers what you are looking for.
- We tell you exactly what evidence we need to establish your competency in the units that make up a qualification
- You provide your evidence, then you can sit back and relax!
- We match the evidence to the units. This is called mapping. Other providers may get you to do this yourself.
- To save you time, we submit all the paperwork to the government for you. This formalises your qualifications.
- You receive your qualifications though both email and post, within 14 days. Or, with our VIP Fast-Track Service, you can have them in just 7 days.
Are RPL qualifications nationally recognised? Yes.
Churchill Education is a registered training organisation, RTO:31430. This means that we are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the Australian Government regulatory body for the VET sector.
The qualifications that we offer are nationally recognised, and issued under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Accordingly, they’re exactly the same as those granted by other educational institutions such as TAFE.
Where could this qualification take you?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Managing Directors
Have you had experience in:
- Leading innovative thinking and practice?
- Initiating and leading applied research?
Your well-developed communication skills mean that you are able to explain scenarios in a clear and straight forward manner, so that team objectives can be achieved.
The prerequisites to qualify for the Graduate Diploma are:
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a related field, and three years leadership and management experience; or
- Bachelor degree in a related field, and two years leadership and management experience; or
- Five years experience at a high level of leadership and management.
Leadership and Management Industry
Leadership and Management opportunities are in high demand in every sector of the workforce from government and corporate, to mining, retail, construction and everything in between.
There are 1,581,600 Managers currently employed in Australia. One in four are aged 55 years or older, that’s roughly 395,400 managers who are 55+.
This means that in the next decade, we will have hundreds of thousands of managers reaching retirement age and creating an opportunity for promotions, as younger supervisors are coming through the ranks.
In addition, the Future of Work Report forecasts 109,900 more managerial positions by 2023.
Apply for a Complimentary Assessment
After 30 years of Military service, Ken was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes and had to be medically discharged. Ken was able to convert his service into an Advanced Diploma in Work Health and Safety, which helped him to secure civilian employment at a management level and achieve a better quality life.