NEW Instalment Payment Plans Available
With a lot of years under his belt, and a clear idea of where he wants to head next, he is a good candidate for Recognition of Prior Learning.
Then, they started to chat about how much he would need to invest in getting qualified.
Tom asked about payment options – and they talked through Churchill’s options including Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Instalment Payment Plans and Finance Options. Find out more here.
And Tom said something that surprised my boss: he doesn’t have a credit card.
Nope, not a one.
Reckons that he found the world works better if he manages his money himself without tapping into the world of credit.
He goes old school – working out how much money he can spend each month.
To get his qualifications he will be putting aside some money each month for the next few months.
It got my boss thinking. Tom deserves to get qualified, and managing his money well is something that you have to respect.
At the same time, a couple of other Skills Recognition Advisors at Churchill, including me, were all being asked the same question – would we accept payment over a few months?
So, we put our heads together with the boss and the admin team and we have a solution for you.
We now have RPL Instalment Payment Plans available!
How does it work?
- RPL Instalment Payment plans are available on any amounts $995 and up
- Payments will be made in three equal instalments over three months
- You pay the first instalment when you enrol, and then two subsequent payments must be made at least monthly thereafter
- An electronic copy of your qualification(s) will be issued seven days after your final instalment is received. Your hard copies will be mailed at the same time.
- You can pay any way you like as long as payments are made as agreed – direct deposit, credit card or call through and speak to our fabulous team on 1300 793 002
Things to remember…
If any instalments are missed or late, our policy is to cancel your payment plan and refund any payments made, excluding your initial payment. (However if you are experiencing unexpected financial hardship or any other extenuating circumstances that affect your ability to meet your payments, please get in touch. We are happy to help if we can.)
Skills Recognition Specialist