Diploma of Logistics
Are you interested in earning the TLI50221 Diploma of Logistics through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)? You may be eligible to receive this qualification based on the work you’ve already done. And, you could do it without having to complete any additional study.
Book a Free Appraisal
Or call us
Have you had experience in:
Administering chain of responsibility policies and procedures?
Developing and maintaining operational procedures for transport and logistics enterprises?
Our Skills Recognition Advisors can conduct a free preliminary assessment to confirm your eligibility.
The fees for this qualification are as follows:
Qualification through RPL: $1795
We have a range of payment options available for you including: Bank Transfer, Credit Card and Installment Payment Plans. Find out more here.
How does the RPL process work?
- We conduct a free qualification appraisal and give you a report
- You tell us the qualifications you want and provide work examples
- You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
Let’s step this out a bit more:
Step 1. We conduct a free qualification appraisal and give you a report.
The RPL process begins with a conversation with one of our Skills Recognition Advisors.
- You tell us what you’re looking for and where you want to go
- You provide a few easily accessible documents
- You’ll be sent a report within 48 hours. This will include a breakdown of costs involved and lists the qualifications:
- you could be eligible for right now;
- you could be eligible for if you are able to provide some further work examples (and we’ll share with you what the gaps are and the examples we’d need); or
- if training would be your best option. We don’t offer the training so we’ll give you some information about how to locate a training organisation who delivers what you are looking for.
This is cost-free and obligation-free.
Step 2. You tell us the qualifications you want and provide work examples.
You can make an informed decision about which qualifications are best for you and your career. Once this is confirmed, we can complete the process.
- We tell you exactly what work examples we need to establish your competency in the units that make up a qualification
- You provide your examples, then you can sit back and relax!
- We match the examples to the units. This is called mapping. Other providers may get you to do this yourself.
Step 3. You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
Congratulations! Your experience has been validated and translated into nationally recognised qualifications.
- To save you time, we submit all the paperwork to the government for you. This formalises your qualifications.
- You receive your qualifications though both email and post, within 14 days. Or, with our VIP Fast-Track Service, you can have them in just 7 days.
Where could this qualification take you?
Apply for a Complimentary Assessment
After 30 years of Military service, Ken was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes and had to be medically discharged. Ken was able to convert his service into an Advanced Diploma in Work Health and Safety, which helped him to secure civilian employment at a management level and achieve a better quality life.