Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Are you interested in earning the BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)? You may be eligible to receive this qualification based on the work you’ve already done. And, you could do it without having to complete any additional study.
Book a Free Appraisal
Or call us
At a Certificate IV level, you are still early in your management career. You usually have responsibility for a small team and you will report up to a higher manager who directs policies and procedures. Your job is to ensure you and your team are executing on the brief.
Even better, this qualification suits a range of industries for people who are establishing their leadership and management career.
It reflects an ability to self-manage, and also to lead, guide and support others. Individuals at this level demonstrate some responsibility for monitoring, organising and achieving team objectives. They implement solutions to problems, and provide analysis and evaluation based on a variety of information.
The fees for this qualification are as follows:
Qualification through RPL: $1295
We have a range of payment options available for you including: Bank Transfer, Credit Card and Installment Payment Plans. Find out more here.
- We conduct a free preliminary skills assessment and give you a report
- You tell us the qualifications you want and provide evidence
- You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
- You tell us what you’re looking for and where you want to go
- You provide a few easily accessible documents
- You’ll be sent a report within 48 hours. This will include a breakdown of costs involved and lists the qualifications:
- you could be eligible for right now;
- you could be eligible for if you are able to provide some further evidence (and we’ll share with you what the gaps are and the evidence we’d need); or
- if training would be your best option. We don’t offer the training so we’ll give you some information about how to locate a training organisation who delivers what you are looking for.
- We tell you exactly what evidence we need to establish your competency in the units that make up a qualification
- You provide your evidence, then you can sit back and relax!
- We match the evidence to the units. This is called mapping. Other providers may get you to do this yourself.
- To save you time, we submit all the paperwork to the government for you. This formalises your qualifications.
- You receive your qualifications though both email and post, within 14 days. Or, with our VIP Fast-Track Service, you can have them in just 7 days.
Are RPL qualifications nationally recognised? Yes.
Churchill Education is a registered training organisation, RTO:31430. This means that we are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the Australian Government regulatory body for the VET sector.
The qualifications that we offer are nationally recognised, and issued under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Accordingly, they’re exactly the same as those granted by other educational institutions such as TAFE.
Where could this qualification take you?
Position Title Examples :
- Program or Project Administrator/Coordinator
- Team Leader
- Site Supervisor
- Leading Hand
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management. The qualification is comprised of four core units plus eight elective units.
The core units focus on the following areas:
- Ability to lead workplace relationships
- Team leadership
- Plan implementation
Leadership and Management Industry
Leadership and Management opportunities are in high demand in every sector of the workforce from government and corporate, to mining, retail, construction and everything in between.
There are 1,581,600 Managers currently employed in Australia. One in four are aged 55 years or older, that’s roughly 395,400 managers who are 55+.
This means that in the next decade, we will have hundreds of thousands of managers reaching retirement age and creating an opportunity for promotions, as younger supervisors are coming through the ranks.
In addition, the Future of Work Report forecasts 109,900 more managerial positions by 2023.
Apply for a Complimentary Appraisal