Certificate IV in Business (Operations)
Are you interested in earning the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Operations) through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)? You may be eligible to receive this qualification based on the work you’ve already done. And, you could do it without having to complete any additional study.
Book a Free Appraisal
Or call us
The Certificate IV in Business (Operations) is a specialty version of the Certificate IV in Business available to complete by Recognition of Prior Learning.
Certificate IV in Business (Operations) starts with the skills, knowledge and responsibilities that make a business operate smoothly. Operational frameworks exist across every sector, regardless of whether it is a private company, a government department or a community organisation.
Your business operations experience can help you achieve the Certificate IV in Business (Operations) through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- We conduct a free preliminary skills assessment and give you a report
- You tell us the qualifications you want and provide evidence
- You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
- You tell us what you’re looking for and where you want to go
- You provide a few easily accessible documents
- You’ll be sent a report within 48 hours. This will include a breakdown of costs involved and lists the qualifications:
- you could be eligible for right now;
- you could be eligible for if you are able to provide some further evidence (and we’ll share with you what the gaps are and the evidence we’d need); or
- if training would be your best option. We don’t offer the training so we’ll give you some information about how to locate a training organisation who delivers what you are looking for.
- We tell you exactly what evidence we need to establish your competency in the units that make up a qualification
- You provide your evidence, then you can sit back and relax!
- We match the evidence to the units. This is called mapping. Other providers may get you to do this yourself.
- To save you time, we submit all the paperwork to the government for you. This formalises your qualifications.
- You receive your qualifications though both email and post, within 14 days. Or, with our VIP Fast-Track Service, you can have them in just 7 days.
Are RPL qualifications nationally recognised? Yes.
Churchill Education is a registered training organisation, RTO:31430. This means that we are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the Australian Government regulatory body for the VET sector.
The qualifications that we offer are nationally recognised, and issued under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Accordingly, they’re exactly the same as those granted by other educational institutions such as TAFE.
Where could this qualification take you?
- 6 core units; plus
- 6 elective units.
- Critical thinking – the deeper thinking that considers questions, takes in information and analyses work practices. This is the type of thinking that goes further than just doing something because it has always been done that way.
- Using digital technologies – collaborating through technology has become vital today
- Building and maintaining business relationships
- Keeping workplaces healthy and safe
- Use effective communication skills and knowledge to produce complex documents and build communication in the workplace
Apply for a Complimentary Assessment
After 30 years of Military service, Ken was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes and had to be medically discharged. Ken was able to convert his service into an Advanced Diploma in Work Health and Safety, which helped him to secure civilian employment at a management level and achieve a better quality life.