Advanced Diploma of Program Management
Are you interested in earning the BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)? You may be eligible to receive this qualification based on the work you’ve already done. And, you could do it without having to complete any additional study. (This supersedes and is equivalent to: BSB61218)
Book a Free Appraisal
Or call us
At the Advanced Diploma level of your career, you are someone who applies specialist skills and knowledge, combined with program management experience across a range of sectors.
A program is a set of connected projects. A program manager is responsible for the outcomes of multiple interrelated projects and the teams that undertake these projects. At this level, you are an individual who uses initiative and skill to design, plan, direct and lead a range of functions, with responsibility for individual and team performance.
You use well developed communication and reasoning skills to analyse a variety of information, and share your knowledge with team members. You use conceptual and creative skills to solve complex problems.
The fees for this qualification are as follows:
Qualification through RPL: $2100
We have a range of payment options available for you including: Bank Transfer, Credit Card and Installment Payment Plans. Find out more here.
- We conduct a free preliminary skills assessment and give you a report
- You tell us the qualifications you want and provide evidence
- You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
- You tell us what you’re looking for and where you want to go
- You provide a few easily accessible documents
- You’ll be sent a report within 48 hours. This will include a breakdown of costs involved and lists the qualifications:
- you could be eligible for right now;
- you could be eligible for if you are able to provide some further evidence (and we’ll share with you what the gaps are and the evidence we’d need); or
- if training would be your best option. We don’t offer the training so we’ll give you some information about how to locate a training organisation who delivers what you are looking for.
- We tell you exactly what evidence we need to establish your competency in the units that make up a qualification
- You provide your evidence, then you can sit back and relax!
- We match the evidence to the units. This is called mapping. Other providers may get you to do this yourself.
- To save you time, we submit all the paperwork to the government for you. This formalises your qualifications.
- You receive your qualifications though both email and post, within 14 days. Or, with our VIP Fast-Track Service, you can have them in just 7 days.
Are RPL qualifications nationally recognised? Yes.
Churchill Education is a registered training organisation, RTO:31430. This means that we are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the Australian Government regulatory body for the VET sector.
The qualifications that we offer are nationally recognised, and issued under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Accordingly, they’re exactly the same as those granted by other educational institutions such as TAFE.
Where could this qualification take you?
- Program manager
- Senior delivery manager
- Program manager health
- Program delivery manager
- Program director
- Strategic project manager
There are no pre-requisites to enrol in the Advanced Diploma of Program Management. It is comprised of 12 units of competency – four of which are core units (compulsory) and eight elective units (which allows some range to match your experience or interests to particular units).
The core units focus on the ability to execute a program, engage stakeholders, implement governance and manage benefits. Elective units include a wide range of topics including monitoring, evaluation and reporting, finance management, organisational change, developing emotional intelligence in teams, managing a flexible workforce, program delivery, risk analysis, collaborative alliances, developing contracts and community practices.
Project Management Industry
Project management is a fast-growing industry in Australia. Not only is it growing as a specific discipline, it is also an essential skill in a large range of jobs and industries.
Project management roles are available in an increasing range of sectors, from mining, construction and engineering, to business, IT and finance. Project management roles are also growing in our government sectors, from defence and law enforcement to emergency services.
After 30 years of Military service, Ken was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes and had to be medically discharged. Ken was able to convert his service into an Advanced Diploma in Work Health and Safety, which helped him to secure civilian employment at a management level and achieve a better quality life.