Diploma of Business (Organisational Development)
Are you interested in earning the BSB50120 Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)? You may be eligible to receive this qualification based on the work you’ve already done. And, you could do it without having to complete any additional study.
Book a Free Appraisal
Or call us
The Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) is relevant to managers that are responsible for organisational development and making sure that the business continues to grow.
The Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) is a specialty version of the Diploma of Business available to complete by Recognition of Prior Learning.
This qualification is a widely transferable qualification across industries and occupations. As organisations continue to evolve and respond to a changing business environment, helping an organisation to improve its capacity to navigate change is a skill that is highly desired in workplaces. Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) starts with the skills, knowledge and responsibilities that drive the big picture needs of a business or organisation.
Your experience can help you achieve the Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
The fees for this qualification are as follows:
Qualification through RPL: $1795
We have a range of payment options available for you including: Bank Transfer, Credit Card and Installment Payment Plans. Find out more here.
- We conduct a free preliminary skills assessment and give you a report
- You tell us the qualifications you want and provide evidence
- You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
- You tell us what you’re looking for and where you want to go
- You provide a few easily accessible documents
- You’ll be sent a report within 48 hours. This will include a breakdown of costs involved and lists the qualifications:
- you could be eligible for right now;
- you could be eligible for if you are able to provide some further evidence (and we’ll share with you what the gaps are and the evidence we’d need); or
- if training would be your best option. We don’t offer the training so we’ll give you some information about how to locate a training organisation who delivers what you are looking for.
- We tell you exactly what evidence we need to establish your competency in the units that make up a qualification
- You provide your evidence, then you can sit back and relax!
- We match the evidence to the units. This is called mapping. Other providers may get you to do this yourself.
- To save you time, we submit all the paperwork to the government for you. This formalises your qualifications.
- You receive your qualifications though both email and post, within 14 days. Or, with our VIP Fast-Track Service, you can have them in just 7 days.
Are RPL qualifications nationally recognised? Yes.
Churchill Education is a registered training organisation, RTO:31430. This means that we are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the Australian Government regulatory body for the VET sector.
The qualifications that we offer are nationally recognised, and issued under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Accordingly, they’re exactly the same as those granted by other educational institutions such as TAFE.
Where could this qualification take you?
A total of 12 units of competency must be completed in Diploma of Business (Organisational Development). The units of competency required are:
- 5 core units; plus
- 7 elective units.
The 5 core units are mandatory for every student completing the qualification.
The Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) electives are consistent with the skills and knowledge that drives positive change in any organisation. Your experience will be focused on helping an organisation build capacity to achieve greater effectiveness in your people and performance. Whether you are focused on improving health, safety and wellbeing, building emotional intelligence, innovative practices, change management or sustainability, this is a specialisation that drives change for good.
When you look at the core units you can see that these key competencies are valued in workplaces across the country:
- Developing critical thinking skills in colleagues – Developing other colleagues so they have the ability to sort and organise facts, data and other information as they clarify a problem and develop the most effective solutions to solve the problem.
- Sound financial management
- Sound resource management, whether it is physical resources, intellectual resources, digital resources or people
- Sustainable practices from a management level – examining how you manage the operations of a business to minimise its social, economic and environmental impact whilst promoting its positive footprint in the world.
- Communication skills that are required for effective teams
From there, the elective units of competency are chosen from the specialty list to reflect your organisational development responsibilities, skills and knowledge.
7 elective units are required to complete this specialisation. We work with your experience and career direction to identify the best elective units for your situation.
Apply for a Complimentary Assessment
After 30 years of Military service, Ken was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes and had to be medically discharged. Ken was able to convert his service into an Advanced Diploma in Work Health and Safety, which helped him to secure civilian employment at a management level and achieve a better quality life.