Diploma of Quality Auditing
Are you interested in earning the BSB50920 Diploma Of Quality Auditing through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)? You may be eligible to receive this qualification based on the work you’ve already done. And, you could do it without having to complete any additional study.
Book a Free Appraisal
Or call us
BSB50920 Diploma of Quality Auditing is a qualification that focuses on how organisations examine their processes in practice through auditing measures. This qualification is applicable across industries and sectors.
When it comes to obtaining Recognition of Prior Learning in BSB50920 Diploma of Quality Auditing, the starting point is that you have a foundation of quality auditing knowledge and you then use that knowledge to conduct systematic examinations of your organisations’ processes as they are used at an operational level.
The fees for this qualification are as follows:
Qualification through RPL: $1795
We have a range of payment options available for you including: Bank Transfer, Credit Card and Installment Payment Plans. Find out more here.
- We conduct a free preliminary skills assessment and give you a report
- You tell us the qualifications you want and provide evidence
- You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
- You tell us what you’re looking for and where you want to go
- You provide a few easily accessible documents
- You’ll be sent a report within 48 hours. This will include a breakdown of costs involved and lists the qualifications:
- you could be eligible for right now;
- you could be eligible for if you are able to provide some further evidence (and we’ll share with you what the gaps are and the evidence we’d need); or
- if training would be your best option. We don’t offer the training so we’ll give you some information about how to locate a training organisation who delivers what you are looking for.
- We tell you exactly what evidence we need to establish your competency in the units that make up a qualification
- You provide your evidence, then you can sit back and relax!
- We match the evidence to the units. This is called mapping. Other providers may get you to do this yourself.
- To save you time, we submit all the paperwork to the government for you. This formalises your qualifications.
- You receive your qualifications though both email and post, within 14 days. Or, with our VIP Fast-Track Service, you can have them in just 7 days.
Are RPL qualifications nationally recognised? Yes.
Churchill Education is a registered training organisation, RTO:31430. This means that we are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the Australian Government regulatory body for the VET sector.
The qualifications that we offer are nationally recognised, and issued under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Accordingly, they’re exactly the same as those granted by other educational institutions such as TAFE.
Where could this qualification take you?
As quality auditing is applied in many industries, the position titles that accompany someone successfully completing a Diploma of Quality Auditing are equally vast. Churchill Education’s Diploma of Quality Auditing graduates have included people with job titles such as:
- Quality Coordinator & Assessor
- Compliance Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Auditing Manager
- Manager, Safety & Auditing
- QA Advisor
- QA Officer
- Risk & Governance Officer
A total of 12 units of competency must be completed in Diploma of Quality Auditing. The units of competency required are:
- 4 core units
- 8 elective units
The starting point for this qualification is addressing the 4 core units. Core units are mandatory for every student completing Diploma of Quality Auditing. When you look at the core units you can see that these key competencies follow the logical sequence of auditing, both as a lead auditor and as a team of auditors working together:
- Participating in quality audits
- Initiating quality audits
- Leading quality audits
- Reporting on quality audits
- A specialist Quality Auditing skill can be the ability to interpret compliance requirements
- A transferable skill that is valued outside of the Quality Auditing specialty is your ability to communicate with influence
Apply for a Complimentary Assessment
After 30 years of Military service, Ken was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes and had to be medically discharged. Ken was able to convert his service into an Advanced Diploma in Work Health and Safety, which helped him to secure civilian employment at a management level and achieve a better quality life.