Funding your RPL Qualifications.
Having your experience recognised through RPL qualifications should be for everyone, but it can be hard to come up with the funds. We’ve got some payment options for you to think about, because the cost of getting qualified should never limit your goals.
RPL Instalment Payment Plan
- RPL Instalment Payment Plans are available on any amounts $995 and up
- Payments are made in three equal instalments over three months
- You pay the first instalment when you enrol, and then two subsequent payments must be made at least monthly thereafter
- An electronic copy of your qualification(s) will be issued seven days after your final instalment is received. Your hard copies will be mailed at the same time.
- You can pay any way you like as long as payments are made as agreed – direct deposit, credit card or call through and speak to our fabulous team on 1300 793 002
- More details here
You may prefer to pay Churchill Education directly upfront, by bank transfer or credit card. We accept MasterCard and Visa. Amex is not accepted.
If you are 40+, there is some government funding currently available that you can put towards RPL.
If eligible, you will have access to a co-funded amount of up to $2,200. That means it could fund 50% of the cost of qualifications up to that amount.
Contact us for more information.