Certificate III in Business
Are you interested in earning the BSB30120 Certificate III in Business through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)? You may be eligible to receive this qualification based on the work you’ve already done. And, you could do it without having to complete any additional study.
Book a Free Appraisal
Or call us
The Certificate III in Business qualification is best suited to people early in their working career, as you are developing your working habits, skills and knowledge.
Typically, looking at Recognition of Prior Learning for this qualification, we will find that people are working on a range of routine tasks: the sort of work that is procedural, administrative tasks or operational tasks. You can apply some of your own judgement in your work and you may even be providing some technical support to a team. This a clear reflection of the changes that have occurred in a modern work environment – understanding the importance of people as the fundamental priority in a successful team.
From there, the elective units selected will be a blend of units that reflect the breadth of how a business operates. The central themes for the units can be drawn from a range of administrative functions in an organisation. For example, you may have evidence of your work with technology, engaging effectively in your team as well as with customers, interacting with business information and addressing and delivering on business priorities.
Recognition of Prior Learning
After an extensive review was completed in 2020 of all Australia’s business qualifications, the latest and current version of this qualification can be recognised by the code BSB30120.
The earlier qualification was BSB301115 Certificate III in Business. Whilst the spirit of the earlier qualification aligned with the latest version, there have been a range of changes made to ensure that when you graduate with BSB30120 Certificate III in Business, you are possessing the range of skills and knowledge that modern workplaces demand.
Your experience in these roles can help you achieve the Certificate III in Business through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
The fees for this qualification are as follows:
Qualification through RPL: $995
We have a range of payment options available for you including: Bank Transfer, Credit Card and Installment Payment Plans. Find out more here.
- We conduct a free preliminary skills assessment and give you a report
- You tell us the qualifications you want and provide evidence
- You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
- You tell us what you’re looking for and where you want to go
- You provide a few easily accessible documents
- You’ll be sent a report within 48 hours. This will include a breakdown of costs involved and lists the qualifications:
- you could be eligible for right now;
- you could be eligible for if you are able to provide some further evidence (and we’ll share with you what the gaps are and the evidence we’d need); or
- if training would be your best option. We don’t offer the training so we’ll give you some information about how to locate a training organisation who delivers what you are looking for.
- We tell you exactly what evidence we need to establish your competency in the units that make up a qualification
- You provide your evidence, then you can sit back and relax!
- We match the evidence to the units. This is called mapping. Other providers may get you to do this yourself.
- To save you time, we submit all the paperwork to the government for you. This formalises your qualifications.
- You receive your qualifications though both email and post, within 14 days. Or, with our VIP Fast-Track Service, you can have them in just 7 days.
Are RPL qualifications nationally recognised? Yes.
Churchill Education is a registered training organisation, RTO:31430. This means that we are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the Australian Government regulatory body for the VET sector.
The qualifications that we offer are nationally recognised, and issued under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Accordingly, they’re exactly the same as those granted by other educational institutions such as TAFE.
Where could this qualification take you?
Certificate III in Business is consistent with roles such as:
- Administration Officer,
- Customer Service Representative,
- Personal Assistant,
- General Clerk and
- Sales Assistant.
These are roles that are prominent across all industries and sectors – from the public sector to the private sector.
Certificate III in Business comprises 13 units of competency in total. The units of competency required are:
- 6 core units; plus
- 7 elective units
The 6 core units are mandatory. These mandatory units cover areas like:
- Work health and safety
- Communication and inclusivity in a team
- Sustainability in the workplace
- Your own wellbeing in your professional life
Apply for a Complimentary Assessment
After 30 years of Military service, Ken was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes and had to be medically discharged. Ken was able to convert his service into an Advanced Diploma in Work Health and Safety, which helped him to secure civilian employment at a management level and achieve a better quality life.