Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Are you interested in earning the BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)? You may be eligible to receive this qualification based on the work you’ve already done. And, you could do it without having to complete any additional study.
Book a Free Appraisal
Or call us
BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) is a qualification that focuses on how knowledge is built, retained and shared within Australian organisations. This qualification is applicable across industries and sectors.
When it comes to obtaining Recognition of Prior Learning in BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), you will have developed significant knowledge and skills within this highly specialised field of organisational learning and development.
Regardless of the size of the organisation, we will be looking for high levels of accountability for the work of others. Your responsibilities require processing complex information, as you solve complex problems and ensure the ongoing development and sharing of knowledge across the organisation.
Increasingly, organisations are looking for talented people who know how to develop a culture and embedded approach to organisation wide learning and knowledge development.
You can be responsible for ensuring that staff development needs, assessments and capability gaps have been met with an overarching response to training and coaching of managers, team leaders and employees in a consistent development effort.
To be eligible for the Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) you must be able to demonstrate specialist skills and knowledge in capability development and organisational learning.
You are able to evaluate and create complex ideas. You design, initiate and execute learning and development in an organisation. You have full accountability for the work of others.
The fees for this qualification are as follows:
Qualification through RPL: $3500
We have a range of payment options available for you including: Bank Transfer, Credit Card and Installment Payment Plans. Find out more here.
- We conduct a free preliminary skills assessment and give you a report
- You tell us the qualifications you want and provide evidence
- You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
- You tell us what you’re looking for and where you want to go
- You provide a few easily accessible documents
- You’ll be sent a report within 48 hours. This will include a breakdown of costs involved and lists the qualifications:
- you could be eligible for right now;
- you could be eligible for if you are able to provide some further evidence (and we’ll share with you what the gaps are and the evidence we’d need); or
- if training would be your best option. We don’t offer the training so we’ll give you some information about how to locate a training organisation who delivers what you are looking for.
- We tell you exactly what evidence we need to establish your competency in the units that make up a qualification
- You provide your evidence, then you can sit back and relax!
- We match the evidence to the units. This is called mapping. Other providers may get you to do this yourself.
- To save you time, we submit all the paperwork to the government for you. This formalises your qualifications.
- You receive your qualifications though both email and post, within 14 days. Or, with our VIP Fast-Track Service, you can have them in just 7 days.
Are RPL qualifications nationally recognised? Yes.
Churchill Education is a registered training organisation, RTO:31430. This means that we are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the Australian Government regulatory body for the VET sector.
The qualifications that we offer are nationally recognised, and issued under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Accordingly, they’re exactly the same as those granted by other educational institutions such as TAFE.
Where could this qualification take you?
- Learning and Development Manager
- RTO Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Talent Development Manager
- Group Manager Organisational Development
- Organisational Development Specialist
- Culture Manager
- Organisational Capability Leader
As learning management responsibilities exist across industries, the position titles that accompany someone successfully completing Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) vary.
Additionally, we see higher ranks from military service and emergency services personnel achieving this qualification too.
- 3 core units
- 5 elective units
- Using research to inform practices
- Collaboration in partnerships and relationships
- Navigating organisational change
- Retention of organisational knowledge through sound knowledge management
- Innovative thinking
Leadership and Management Industry
Leadership and Management opportunities are in high demand in every sector of the workforce from government and corporate, to mining, retail, construction and everything in between.
There are 1,581,600 Managers currently employed in Australia. One in four are aged 55 years or older, that’s roughly 395,400 managers who are 55+.
This means that in the next decade, we will have hundreds of thousands of managers reaching retirement age and creating an opportunity for promotions, as younger supervisors are coming through the ranks.
In addition, the Future of Work Report forecasts 109,900 more managerial positions by 2023.
Apply for a Complimentary Assessment
After 30 years of Military service, Ken was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes and had to be medically discharged. Ken was able to convert his service into an Advanced Diploma in Work Health and Safety, which helped him to secure civilian employment at a management level and achieve a better quality life.