Are you interested in earning the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management through
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)? You may be eligible to receive this qualification based on the work you’ve already done. And, you could do it without having to complete any additional study.
Our Skills Advisors can conduct a free preliminary assessment to confirm your eligibility.
What is Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?
RPL stands for Recognition of Prior Learning. RPL is a process through which the experience, skills and knowledge that you already have can be converted to nationally recognised qualifications.
Getting qualifications through RPL means that you don’t have to sit in a classroom and learn about things that you already know. You can just show evidence that you’ve covered it in your job.
You may need official qualifications (that piece of paper!) to meet government regulations for certain jobs, or to progress into higher-paying roles.
Experience cited as evidence must be from the last five years.
How does the RPL process work?
- We conduct a free preliminary skills assessment and give you a report
- You tell us the qualifications you want and provide evidence
- You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
Let’s step this out a bit more:
Step 1. We conduct a free preliminary skills assessment and give you a report.
The RPL process begins with a conversation with one of our Skills Advisors.
- You tell us what you’re looking for and where you want to go
- You provide a few easily accessible documents
- You’ll be sent a report within 48 hours. This will include a breakdown of costs involved and lists the qualifications:
- you could be eligible for right now
- you could be eligible for with a little more online gap training.
This is cost-free and obligation-free.
Step 2. You tell us the qualifications you want and provide evidence
You can make an informed decision about which qualifications are best for you and your career. Once this is confirmed, we can complete the process.
- We tell you exactly what evidence we need to establish your competency in the units that make up a qualification
- You provide your evidence, then you can sit back and relax!
- We match the evidence to the units. This is called mapping. Other providers may get you to do this yourself.
Step 3. You receive nationally recognised qualifications!
Congratulations! Your experience has been validated and translated into nationally recognised qualifications.
- To save you time, we submit all the paperwork to the government for you. This formalises your qualifications.
- You receive your qualifications though both email and post, within 14 days. Or, with our VIP Fast-Track Service, you can have them in just 7 days.